Theme 2: Accelerating therapeutics and diagnostics development
Projects offered under this theme aim to refresh the antibiotic development pipeline, develop host defence-based therapeutics and rapid point of care diagnostics.
Applications are now closed.
This research theme aims to:
- refresh the pipeline for antibiotics
- develop new non-drug based treatments that can avoid resistance
- develop rapid, point of care diagnostics to target these therapies
- develop innovative diagnostics data linkages for community settings to monitor spread
- develop physiologically relevant drug delivery systems
- consider the role of existing and new business models in encouraging innovation
|Project Title||Main supervisor(s)||Keywords||Consortium & host institution|
|No project available currently||-||Biosensing |
Clinical sample processing
|RID AMR@LEEDS, University of Leeds|